Download Swipe Float Tab X78 Stock Firmware Flash File Stock Firmware (Flash File)
Prerequisites for Installing ROM on Swipe Float Tab X78
- Download and install Android USB Driver
- Download and install Phoenix Pro
How To Flash ROM Swipe Float Tab X78
- Download And install USB driver, Phoenix Pro flashing tool for your Swipe Float Tab X78
- Power Off your Android Device
- open PhoenixUSBPro.exe (you have extracted this file in Step#2) on Your Computer
- Once Phoenix USB Pro is launched, Click on the Key Button from the Top and select the key file that comes with the Phoenix Pro
- Click on the Image button Locate the .img firmware (you will find this file in the Stock ROM you have downloaded
- Click on Start button
- you will be able to see a Big Green Tick Mark on the left which means everything is ready to flash the firmware
- hold Volume Down key and connect your Android Device to the Computer using the USB cable
- While holding the Volume Key, Tap on the Power Buttons 3 times then release the Volume Down Key.
- Phoenix Pro will detect your device, the Flashing process will begin automatically
- Flashing is completed, a Finish message will appear
- close Phoenix USB Pro application and disconnect your Android Device from the computer.
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait
- Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Might Also Like
File Name: Swipe_X78_20120717.zip
File Size: 533 MB