Sony Xperia L C2104 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Firmware Flash File/Stock ROM Sony Sony Xperia L C2104
Prerequisites for Installing ROM on Sony Xperia L C2104
- Sony XPERIA Firmware TFT file
- FlashTool (Sony Mobile Flasher AndroXyde)
- USB Driver (included in FlashTool) or use PC Companion
How to Install Sony Xperia L C2104
- Open Flashtools and click the distance as described
- In the next window, click “Flashmode” and then “OK”
- In the next window, select the room and “OK”
- see that in the next window will take a while, it is preparing the files ;
- At an average of 10sec, a new window will appear
- turn off your phone, press “back” (if it does not, press volume – less), be pressed and connect the USB cable
- Wait for the process to finish, until like the image below, remove the USB and turn on your smartphone !.
- After flashing process starts and might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait
- Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.