Qmobile Bolt T5 SP7715 Firmware Flash File
Early steps to Install Stock ROM on Qmobile Bolt T5
- Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer
- Download and Spreadtrum Upgrade Toolon your compute
How To Flash Qmobile Bolt T5
- Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. If in case Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer then SKIP this Step.
- Download .pac firmwarefor your device (Itel, other)
- Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Toolon your computer.
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe.Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer (make sure your device is switch off).
- If Smartphone is properly connected to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .pac file (stock rom which comes as .pac).
- Having successfully added the .Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- During the flashing process your device will restart automatically.
- Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Android Device using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Note after flashing phone on must 5 to 10mins
- During the flashing process your device will restart automatically. Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in SPD Upgrade Tool
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So, keep patience and wait
- See detailed Instruction Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool with images