Oppo R7KF Lite Firmware Flash File/Stock ROM Oppo R7KF Lite
How To Install ROM Oppo R7KF Lite
- Download flash file for your Oppo R7KF Lite
- copy ****.zip to root folder of the phone SD card (no need to unzip).
- Turn off the phone, then keep pressing power button and volume+ button until the robot icon appear, then press power button again
- Press the volume- to move up and down to choose“wipe data/factory reset”, then press volume+ button to confirm.
- Choose “yes—delete all user data”, then press volume+ button to enter the page as below.
- It will enter below page after finishing delete all user data.
- Then choose“apply update from sdcard”
- Find and select the ROM, press volume+ to enter the page as below.
- Please make sure the power is sufficient during the upgrading. It will showed as below when the upgrading finished.
- Choose “reboot system now”,then press volume+ button to reboot your phone.
- After flashing process starts and might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait
- Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.