Oppo F3 Plus CPH1611 Firmware Flash File/Stock ROM Oppo F3 Plus CPH1611
Initial Steps to Install Firmware on Oppo F3 Plus CPH1611
How To Flash Oppo F3 Plus CPH1611
- Download install SP MultiPort Download Tool, USB drivers, and firmware for your Oppo F3 Plus CPH1611
- Download and install MTK android USB drivers
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable into charging socket
- Now Open SP MultiPort Download Tool
- SP MultiPort Download Tool is launched you will be able to see the following screen:
- Click on File Menu and Select Open Download Agent File.
- locate the MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin file from the SP MultiPort Download Tool Folder
- Click on Select File Button and locate the Scatter File from the Firmware Folder.
- Tick BootRom+PreLoader COM Sel All.
- Click on Start All Button to Begin the Flashing Process.
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Video Tutorial
Might Also Like
File Name: Oppo_F3_Plus_CPH1611_EX_11_A.09_170317_QFIL.zip
File Size: 2 GB