Motorola Moto G4 XT1626 Firmware Flash File/Stock Rom Motorola Moto G4 XT1626
Prerequisites for Installing Rom on Motorola Moto G4 XT1626
How To Install ROM Motorola Moto G4 XT1626
- Download And Install Motorola USB Driver and RSD Litemotorola Flash Tool for your Motorola Moto G4 XT1626
- Extract the firmware in the zip file to your computer, open the extracted folder.
- After extracting you will see an XML file “VZW” then open the file with notepad. Remove all lines with the word “getvar”, there were two lines that have the word “getvar”, then save.
- Open RSD Lite, press the “…” next to the filename. Find and select the XML file that has been edited in step No.2.
- Since all data saved in phone storage will be wiped, you should backup contacts, SMS, calendar and call log. If you already rooted you can also backup installed apps + data using MyBackup or Titanium Backup.
- Your phone must be on the AP FastBoot Mode.
- Turn off your phone.Press and hold the Vol Up + Vol Down + Power button together.
- You will enter into the Boot Mode Selection Menu, scroll down and select AP Fastboot.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB, will be recognized as
- Once the device is recognized, Press the start button
- Flashing process will take about 15-20 minutes.
- If the flash is successful, your phone will reboot and revert to the stock firmware.
Follow Video Tutorial
Might Also Like
Motorola Moto G4 XT1626 Stock ROM
Model Name: Motorola Moto G4 XT1626
File Name: Motorola_Moto_G4_XT1626_ATHENE_6.0.1_MPJ24.139-23.1_cid50_6.0.1.zip
Android Version: 6.0.1
ROM Size: 1 GB
ROM Link: Click Here