Motorola DROID Ultra Xt1080 Firmware Flash File
Prerequisites for Installing Rom on Motorola DROID Ultra XT1080
How To Install ROM Motorola DROID Ultra XT1080
- Extract the firmware in the zip file to your computer, open the extracted folder.
- After extracting you will see a xml file “VZW” then open the file with notepad. Remove all lines with the word “getvar”, there were two lines that have the word “getvar”, then save.
- Open RSD Lite, press the “…” next to the filename. Find and select the xml file that has been edited in step No.2.
- Since all data saved in phone storage will be wiped, you should backup contacts, sms, calendar and call log. If you already rooted you can also backup installed apps + data using MyBackup or Titanium Backup.
- Your phone must be on the AP FastBoot Mode.
- Turn off your phone.Press and hold the Vol Up + Vol Down + Power button together.You will enter into the Boot Mode Selection Menu, scroll down and select AP Fastboot.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB, will be recognized asOnce the device is recognized, Press the start button
- Flashing process will take about 15-20 minutes.
- If the flash is successful, your phone will reboot and revert to the stock firmware.