LG Optimus L7 II P714 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Kdz Firmware Flash File/Stock ROM LG Optimus L7 II P714
Requirements For Flashing kdz on LG Optimus L7 II P714
LG United Mobile Driver |Download Here|
LG Flash Tool 2014 |Download Here|
How To Flash LG Optimus L7 II P714
- Extract/Unzip the LG Flash Tool 2014 .zip file that you downloaded above on your PC. You’ll get a bunch of files required to run the program.
- Double-click/Run LGFlash Tool 2014.exe file to Open LG Flash Tool.If it doesn’t open, install Visual C++ Runtime Library from here and then try again.
- Boot your LG device into Download Mode:
- Power off your LG device
- Press and hold Volume Up button.
- Connect your device to PC with a USB cable while holding the Volume Up button.
- Now load the .kdz firmware file into LG Flash Tool window on your PC. Click the Browse button at the end of the “Select KDZ file” line. Leave every other option as is in the LG Flash Tool window
- Once you’ve selected .kdz firmware file, click “CSE Flash” button to proceed on flashing the.KDZ firmware to your LG device.
- Normal Flash” button doesn’t wipe data, and the “CSE Flash” button wipes data. If you’re upgrading from a stock firmware, then “Normal Flash” might do.
- You’ll get a “Read Phone Information” window; it will be blank for the most part. Hit the START button and proceed.
- Now you’ll see “Select Country & Language” window. Select “Different” from the country list and then “English” from the language list. And remember NOT to tick the Smartphone upgrade checkbox, it’s for Windows Mobile phones, not your LG device running on Android
- You’ll see a progress bar now. Wait until it’s 100%, after which you might get an error “Connection to server failed”. It’s okay. DON’T disconnect your phone at this point
- firmware update progress on your phone. Once it’s complete, your phone will reboot.
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait