LETV LeEco Le 2 X527 Android v6.0.1 Firmware Flash File
How to Install ROM LETV LeEco Le 2 X527
- Download the multilingual EUI Latest Available ROM.
- Rename the Downloaded zip file as update.zip, and copy it to the root directory of your Device Internal storage.
- Open the Phone “File Manager” and click the firmware “update.zip” to upgrade Phone firmware. Click “Update” Option.
Upgrade Through Phone Recovery Mode LETV LeEco Le 2 X527
- Transfer firmware “update.zip” to the root directory of the Device SD card
- Power off your device, Press the Volume up key and the Power button at the exact same time, wait until the phone screen wakes, it will enter into the device recovery mode. (You can also boot into stock recovery mode by Going into Settings Option> System Updates > Tap on the dotted button at the top and click on “Reboot into recovery
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So, keep patience and wait
Might Also Like