iBall Slide 6309R Firmware Flash File/Stock ROM iBall Slide 6309R
Initial Steps to Install Firmware on iBall Slide 6309R
How To Flash iBall Slide 6309R
- Download and install Android ADB Drivers on your computer.
- Download and extract LiveSuit Application on your computer. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- LiveSuit.exe is launched, Select Yes to follow the Upgrade Wizard.
- You have to select the Upgrade Mode which is General and Mandatory. Click on Mandatory to continue.
- Unplug all the connected Smartphone and tablets from the computer (if you have already connected), then Click on Yes button to Continue.
- You have to select the .img firmware. If you are ready Click on Yes Button and select the firmware.
- It is the right time to connect your Android Smartphone or Tablets to the Computer using USB Cable. Before Connecting the Android Device, make sure its Power Off.
- On the next Windows, again click on Yes Button to continue.
- Now LiveSuite will start the flashing process (flashing usually takes 4-6 minutes to complete).
- Flashing is completed successfully then you will be able to see Upgrade Succeeds Window. Click on OK to Close it.
Might Also Like
File Name: iBall_Slide_6309r.zip
File Size: 393 MB