These are the instructions to Flash Stock Rom or any custom rom using Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool) on Windows Computer.
Requirements: Your Android Smartphone should have at-least 40-50 percent of battery to perform the Flashing Process.
Flash Stock Rom using Smart Phone Flash Tool
- Step 1: Download and install Android USB Driver on your computer. In case Android USB Drivers are already installed on your Computer then skip this step.
Step 2: Power Off your Android Smartphone and remove the Battery (if it is removable).
Download the Stock Rom or Custom Rom that you want to Flash on your Android Smartphone and extract it on your Computer.
- Download and Extract Smart Phone Flash Tool on Your Computer. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Extracted Files
- Step 5: Now Open Flash_tool.exe (you will find this from the extracted files in Step#6).
- Once Smart Phone Flash Tool is launched, Click on the Download Tab.
- In the Download Tab, now click on the scatter-loading button.
- Now, Locate the Scatter File (you will find the scatter file in the Stock rom folder).
- Now, Click on the Download Button to begin the Flashing Process.
- Now, Connect your Smartphone to the Computer using USB Cable (without battery- if it is removable). After connecting the device to the computer Press Volume Down or Volume Upkey, so that your computer easily detect your smartphone.
- Once Flashing is completed, a Green Ring will appear.
- Flashing Process may take up to 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once Flashing process completed your device will be reboot automatically.