How to Flash Sony Xperia Stock Rom using FlashTool
- These are the instructions to flash Sony Xperia Stock Rom (ftf firmware) using the Xperia Flash Tool on Windows Computer.
- Requirements: Your Xperia device should have atleast 30-40 percent of phone battery to perform the flashing process.
Flash Sony Xperia Stock Rom using FlashTool
Download and install Sony Xperia Driver on your computer. If in case Sony Xperia driver is already installed on your computer then SKIP this step.
- Download and extract Sony Xperia Firmware on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see similar file (with .ftf extension):
- Download and install Sony Xperia Flashtool on your computer (if you have already having the FlashTool, then there is no need to download it again).
- Once Sony Xperia Flashtool is installed, Open it from C:Drive > Flashtool.
- Once Sony Xperia Flashtool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, click on the Flash Button.
- Now, you will be able to see the Bootmode Chooser menu. Select Flashboot option and click on OK button.
- Now, load the downloaded xperia firmware (.ftf) in the flashtool. By clicking on the LoadButton.
- Now, Select the loaded Firmware.
- Now, Click on the Flash button to begin the flashing process.
- Now, Power off your Xperia Device.
- Now, Press and Hold Volume Down button and connect the device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Once the device is successfully connected to the computer then you will be able to see the added message in Xperia Flashtool.
- Now, flashing will begin and will take 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Once flashing process is completed, disconnect your device from the computer and Turn it On.
Might Also Like
- How to flash RDA Bin File