Coolpad Shine R106 Firmware Flash File/Stock ROM Coolpad Shine R106
Initial Steps to Install Firmware on Coolpad Shine R106
How to Flash Coolpad Shine R106
- Download and install the Android USB Drivers on your Coolpad Shine R106
- Download and install YGDP Tool on your computer.
- Once YGDPL Flashing Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, enter the Password 369 or 9527 and click on Login button.
- Once you are able to see the main screen of YGDP Tool, then click on the Config button.
- And add the CPB firmware (locate the CPB firmware that you want to flash on your android device):
- Now, Click on the Apply button.
- Now, connect your android device to the computer (make sure it is power off and battery installed).
- Now, click on the Start Button to begin the flashing.
- Once Flashing is completed you will be able to see green Upgrade Successful message.
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
- Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.